Building Attitudes for Excellence
Personal Growth & Effectiveness, Enhancing Work Effectiveness, Time Management, Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Why do people fail?
- The role of a professional
- Fundamental laws of success
- Taking control of time – Quadrant II planning
- Identifying your purpose – your roles & goals in life
- Building relationships
- Influencing others
- System Thinking
Effective Customer Relationship Management
- Why do we fail to create a long term impact on the customer ?
–Lack of understanding of Basics
–Failure to identify and manage the moments of truth
- The basic principles of retaining customers
–Helping customers succeed
–Shaping customer perception
–Five best ways to keep customer
- Managing moments of Truth
–Coming face to face with the customer
–Handling customer queries
–What to do when a customer is angry?
–How to handle special customer requests?
- The triple win reward system
–What gets rewarded gets done
–Keeping the spotlight on the customer